The DEI Playbook and Strategies for Building a Championship Culture
We sat down with Nicole Smart, Founder & CEO of Smart EDI Solutions, to discuss how to create a workplace culture that will support diversity and inclusion
How do winning teams win? They have effective playbooks.
By focusing on the why within your organization – your mission, values, and key drivers of workplace culture – you’ll be able to put together a playbook that will facilitate an inclusive environment and a sense of belonging for your employees.
We sat down with Nicole Smart, Founder & CEO of Smart EDI Solutions, to discuss how to create a workplace culture that will support diversity and inclusion.
- Obtain a deeper understanding of how the successful integration of diverse people, and inclusive practices in the workplace impacts organizational culture to support a competitive advantage.
- Approach diversity with the brain in mind.
- Acquire resourceful tools on how to build a championship culture that doesn’t defeat strategy.
- Move away from the concept that cultural shifts requires a top-down approach – everyone plays a critical role.
- Winning with data driven strategies.
- Strategic women’s initiatives.
ABOUT THE EXPERT
Nicole Smart is the founder & president of Smart EDI Solutions LLC, an innovative consulting company that provides services to help organizations obtain that competitive advantage by fostering diversity, equity and inclusion programs and initiatives. Nicole is an impact driven and forward-thinking professional with 15+ years experience in labor relations, human resources and diversity + inclusion, who has worked for brands such as Actors’ Equity Association, National Collegiate Athletic Association, National Football League and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Nicole is also a public speaker with a Master’s Degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University and a Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Management Studies from New York University.