[Call Follow Up] Feminine, Masculine and a Re-examination of Leadership Qualities
Summary of our conference call on The Feminine Workplace with Amanda Slavin, Founder & CEO of Catalyst Creativ.
We sat down with Amanda Slavin, CEO & Founder of Catalyst Creativ, who’s developed a curriculum around the concept of blending feminine and masculine traits in the workplace to increase the success of their teams and to create more engagement in your workplace for both men and women.
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion and Purpose
- Athena Doctrine: How Women (and the Men Who Think Like Them) Will Rule the Future
- It’s My Job and I’ll Cry If I Want To: The Case For Showing Emotions At Work
- How Compassion Can Build a Better Company – Jeff Weiner (LinkedIn CEO)
- Women Leaders, Stop Trying to Lead Like a Man (Simon Sinek)
- Feminine Revolution: 21 Ways to Ignite the Power of Your Femininity for a Brighter Life and a Better World